Thursday, November 14, 2013

Who am I...

     I am Maureen Healy: current advertising major at Temple University with a minor in digital media technologies. My heart is currently taken by graphic design, art direction...everything to do with advertising (sorry boys...priorities).

     The basics: I was born in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia, and I've returned back to Philly to attend Temple University (go owls!). I stand at a groundbreaking height of five feet, two and a half inches (but I say three...keep it on the DL). Since everyone always asks, I am half Vietnamese and proud of it. Perks of being half Asian? I make some great stir fry noodles, wonton soup, fried rice and egg rolls. I don't really have a favorite color. It all depends on the day, the shade, the mood I'm in...who knew colors could be that difficult. My favorite music? Again...it really depends on my mood. Do I want to listen to some lovey-dovey song about someone's broken heart or do I want to listen to some upbeat party/dance music? (just no twerking, please). I can be quiet and composed yet loud and wild at heart. With me, you get to experience the best of both worlds.

     I believe in true love. I believe in doing whatever it takes to achieve your dreams.

I believe in simplicity.

     Advertising is fun, spontaneous, outgoing, alive. It is the happy medium where business meets creativity as ideas evolve into reality. Advertising is who I am and where I want to be.

 Keep it short & sweet.


Maureen Anne Healy
maureen.anne.healy@gmail.com
Advertising
School of Media and Communication
Temple University '16



No comments:

Post a Comment